At Discover Global Markets: Indo-Pacific:
- Meet with our visiting U.S. Commercial Diplomats to craft international market entry strategies.
Markets to include: Australia, Bangladesh, Burma, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam
- Discuss directly with international and U.S. OEMs about procurement needs
- Receive guidance on trade barriers and market access issues for your firm
- Leverage new U.S. Government international trade contacts to support your international sales growth
- Gain market insight on geopolitical and economic issues affecting the civil aviation, defense and security sectors
- Network with leading private sector experts and like-minded U.S. businesses active in overseas markets
Save on the registration fee before it goes up on NOV. 27
Ensure that you can meet one-on-one with foreign buyers, OEMs and U.S. Commercial Diplomats from Indo-Pacific markets of interest to you. (Meetings with U.S. Commercial Diplomats are limited to six per attendee and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.)
Hear from and network with industry leaders from Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman and GE Additive and more.
Who Should Attend:
Attendees will include CEOs/presidents, sales and marketing professionals, business development managers, engineers, procurement representatives, supply chain operations.
Target industries include: aircraft, engines, MROs, aviation services, avionics, aerospace composites, airport & ground support equipment, cyber defense, additive manufacturing, unmanned systems, surveillence & detection and more.
Global Chamber is a Supporting Organizations... because we our experience with DGM's is very positive. These are very helpful for attending companies. Click the link above and contact Shelby.Daiek@trade.gov for more information.